Home / Little Mozarts / Recitals
First and Second place honors perform at Carnegie Hall, 154 West 57th Street, New York, NY in one of following dates:
- Friday April 26, 2019 at 7:30 PM
- Sunday May 5, 2019 at 11:30 AM
- Sunday May 5, 2019 at 3:30 PM
- Sunday May 5, 2019 at 8:00 PM
- Friday May 17, 2019 at 7:30 PM
- Saturday June 1, 2019 at 7:30 PM
- Sunday June 2, 2019 7:30 PM
A recital fee of 220 USD will be assessed for a Solo performance;
A recital fee of 280 USD will be assessed for a Duet;
A recital fee of 340 USD will be assessed for a Trio;
A recital fee of 110 USD per participant will be assessed for an ensemble of four and more musicians.
A recital fee includes a ticket for the participant and the competition diploma.
Every participant may order up to 4 tickets at a discount price of $10 each.
Additional guest tickets are $50 each.
Reserved tickets will be available at the Carnegie Hall Box Office in named envelopes 1-2 hours prior the recital.
Additional guest tickets may be purchased at the box office on the day of the recital.
The photo package fee is $100. It will include 5-10 professional high definition images of the performer on the stage, delivered via a download link.
Winners of First, Second and Third place honors are eligible to perform at the following locations:
A. Baruch Performing Arts Center, 55 Lexington Ave, Manhattan, New York, NY 10010 on May 25th, 2019.
A recital fee is $155 USD will be assessed for Solo performance.
A recital fee of $180 USD will be assessed for Duet.
A recital fee of $240 USD will be assessed for Trio.
A recital fee of $70 USD per student will be assessed for ensemble of four and more musicians.
B. Rockport Music Recital Hall, 37 Main St., Rockport, MA 01966 on April 15, 2019.
A recital fee of $125 USD will be assessed for Solo performance.
A recital fee of $150 USD will be assessed for Duet.
A recital fee of $210 USD will be assessed for Trio.
A recital fee of $60 USD per student will be assessed for ensemble of four and more musicians.
The photo and video package fee is $100. It will include 5-10 professional high defenition images of the performer on the stage and a video of the performance, delivered via a download link.
Please be advised .. .
- The deadline for recital registration is 4 weeks before the recital date.
- Late Fee of $75 USD/per student will be charged after the deadline.
- Registration for the Winners' recital will be closed 10 days prior the recital. No payments will be accepted after that date.
- All fees are non-refundable.
- All recital registrations are final, no rescheduling requests will be processed.
- At the Winners' recital the participant performs ONE piece. Ex. one movement of Sonata/Sonatina; one selection from Partita, Suite, or any ordered set of pieces.
- Duration of music selection should not exceed 6 minutes. If duration of music selection exceeds allotted time, performer will be charged an extra $100 for each additional minute .
- Performers must be present until the conclusion of the recital in order to participate in the award presentation. No Certificates or Prizes will be sent via mail.
- Students who do not participate in the Second Round are considered withdrawn from the competition and do not receive a Winners Certificate.
- Please note that the use of cameras, camcorders or any audio/visual recording devices is strictly forbidden at the recitals.
- Crescendo Competitions, Inc. may distribute informational or promotional material, both electronic and printed, to the parents of current and/or prospective students. These materials include, but are not limited to, newsletters, promotional brochures, development publications, regional, national, or international advertisements, and the company’s World Wide Web site. Please contact the main office of the competition to opt out: email@example.com
Spaces are limited. Performers are registered on first come first serve basis.