Home / Little Mozarts / Recitals
Second Round - Recitals.
Participants who achieved First, Second or Third place score at the auditions are eligible to participate in the Second Round of the competition.
They may choose one online or in-person recital date from the list below.
Second Round Recitals for Little Mozarts 2021 will be held in Carnegie Hall on the following dates:
May 1, 2021
May 2, 2021
May 8, 2021
May 15, 2021
May 30, 2021
A Solo recital fee is $TBA;
A Duet recital fee is $TBA;
A Trio recital fee is $TBA;
A recital fee of $TBA USD per participant will be assessed for an ensemble of four and more musicians.
May 9, 2021
May 16, 2021
May 29, 2021
A Solo recital fee is $150;
A Duet recital fee is $160;
A Trio recital fee is $180;
A recital fee of $200 USD will be assessed for an ensemble of four and more musicians.
A recital fee includes administrative, diploma, and shipping costs.
We accept debit and credit card payments via PayPal.
All checks should be sent to the competition headquarters:
Crescendo International Competitions, Inc.
9 North Main Street, Suite 4,
Marlboro, New Jersey 07746
Unpaid recital applications will be canceled in 5 days.
Please be advised:
- The deadline for recital registration is 10 days before the recital date.
- All fees are non-refundable.
- All recital registrations are final; no rescheduling requests will be processed.
- At the Winners' recital, the participant performs ONE piece. Ex. one movement of Sonata/Sonatina; one selection from Partita, Suite, or any ordered set of pieces.
- For the Second Round - Winners Recitals - participants must perform compositions requiring accompaniment with accompaniment. If you need an accompanist, we can give recommendations; and you can make arrangements with them directly. You may use pre-recorded accompaniment for the online recital.
- The competition consists of two rounds - Auditions and Winners Recitals. Students who do not participate in the Second Round are considered withdrawn from the competition and do not receive a Winner's Certificate.
If you have questions please contact the administration at email@example.com