Home / Little Mozarts / Recitals
All Little Mozarts 2020 recitals are postponed to fall 2020 or winter 2021.
The exact dates will be announced later.
All participants will be allowed and encouraged to learn a new composition for the Second Round of the competition.
Eligible winners will have a link to register for the recitals in their active applications.
We accept debit and credit cards payments via PayPall.
All checks should be sent to the competition headquarters:
Crescendo International Competitions, Inc.
9 North Main Street, Suite 4,
Marlboro, New Jersey 07746
All fees are non-refundable.
Unpaid recital applications will be canceled in 5 days.
All recital registrations are final, no rescheduling requests will be processed.
First and Second place honors may perform at Weil Recital Hall of Carnegie Hall, 154 West 57th Street, New York, NY in one of following dates:
Sunday, May 3, 2020 at 7:30 PM; Saturday May 30, 2020 (11:30 AM, 3:30 PM and 7:30 PM); Sunday May 31, 2020 (11:30 AM, 3:30 PM and 7:30 PM); Saturday June 6, 2020 (11:30 AM, 3:30 PM and 7:30 PM)
Attention: participants from Vancouver should sing in to May 31, 2020 recitals.
A Solo recital fee is $220 USD;
A Duet recital fee is $280 USD;
A Trio recital fee is $340 USD;
A recital fee of $110 USD per participant will be assessed for an ensemble of four and more musicians.
A recital fee includes a ticket for the participant and the competition diploma.
Every participant may order up to 4 tickets at a discount price of $10 each, or 2 per each ensemble member.
Additional guest tickets are $50 each.
Reserved tickets will be available at the Carnegie Hall Box Office in named envelopes 1-2 hours prior the recital.
Additional guest tickets may be purchased at the box office on the day of the recital, subject to availability.
Winners of First, Second and Third place honors are eligible to perform at Rockport Performing Arts Center, 37 Main Street, Rockport , MA 01966 on April 20, 2020 at 2pm
Baruch Performing Arts Center, 55 Lexington Ave, Manhattan, New York, NY 10010 on May 9th, 2020
A recital fee is $160 USD will be assessed for Solo performance.
A recital fee of $240 USD will be assessed for Duet.
A recital fee of $360 USD will be assessed for Trio.
A recital fee of $480 USD per student will be assessed for ensemble of four and more musicians.
Please be advised .. .
- The registration to the Second Round - Winners Recitals - will be open on ...
- The deadline for recital registration is 14 days before the recital date.
- Late Fee of $75 USD/per student will be charged after the deadline.
- Registration for the Winners' recital will be closed when recitals fill up or 7 days prior the recital. No payments will be accepted after that date. Spaces are limited.
- All fees are non-refundable.
- All recital registrations are final, no rescheduling requests will be processed.
- At the Winners' recital the participant performs ONE piece. Ex. one movement of Sonata/Sonatina; one selection from Partita, Suite, or any ordered set of pieces.
- No repeats or first endings allowed.
- Duration of music selection should not exceed 6 minutes. If duration of music selection exceeds allotted time an arrangement must be made with the administration and the performer will be charged an extra $100 for each additional minute. Performing composition may be shortened to avoid the extra time fee.
- For the Second Round - Winners Recitals - all compositions requiring accompaniment must be performed with accompaniment.
- Performers must be present until the conclusion of the recital in order to participate in the award presentation. No Certificates or Prizes will be sent via mail.
- Students who do not participate in the Second Round are considered withdrawn from the competition and do not receive a Winners Certificate.
- Please note that the use of cameras, camcorders or any audio/visual recording devices is strictly forbidden at the recitals.
If you have questions please contact the administration at email@example.com