Home / Little Mozarts / Auditions
Auditions for Little Mozarts 2021 will be held at the following audition centers:
1. Online Video Submission - April 18th, 2021;
2. USA, NJ - April 17th, 2021 at Caldwell (video submission);
3. USA, NY - April 18th, 2021 at Midtown Manhattan, New York (video submission);;
4. USA, NJ - April 18th, 2021 at Princeton (video submission);;
5. USA, MA - April 11th, 2021 at Sharon Music Academy (video submission);
6. USA, PA - April 18th, 2021 at Philadelphia (video submission);
7. USA, CA - April 17th, 2021 at Pacific Institute of Music, Folsom (video submission);
9. Canada, QC - April 18th, 2021 at Montreal (video submission);
10. Canada, BC - April 17th, 2021 at Vancouver (video submission);;
12. Canada, ON - April 18th, 2021, at Markham (video submission);;
13. Canada, ON - April 18th, 2021 at Toronto (video submission);
14. Canada, ON - April 18th, 2021, at Richmond Hill (video submission).
The deadline to apply is 7 days prior to the auditions date.
Video recording must be in one continuous shot, without edits.
Please make sure the hands and the face of the performer are always visible.
No music sheets are allowed.
Recordings made with a cell phone, tablet or camera are acceptable.
If your composition requires accompaniment you may use a pre-recorded accompaniment track.
Ensemble of 4 or more members: $50 per participant.
All audition fee check payments should be mailed to the following address:
Little Mozarts Music Competition 2021, 9 North Main Street, Suite #4, Marlboro, NJ 07746, USA.
Dates to remember
First Round: Auditions
- The last date to submit applications is April, 18th, 2021.
- The results will be uploaded online withing 2 weeks from the auditions date. To download the evaluation form with the judges comments and score click on the place received in your application at https://crescendoregistration.org/
Second Round: Recitals
- Participants who qualified for First, Second or Third place are eligible to participate in the Second Round of the competition.
- The deadline to register for the recital is 10 days prior to the recital date.
The original score will be given by the judge. No make ups will be allowed, and the ruling passed by the judge will be final.
All contestants must wear proper attire. It is the responsibility of the proctor to inform their students that no jeans, short skirts, sneakers, or boots will be allowed.
If you have any questions about audition in your local location, please contact Crescendo Competitions local representatives from Global location pages.