Home / Little Mozarts / Auditions
Auditions for Little Mozarts 2019 will be held at the following audition centers:
1. USA, NJ - March 10, 2019 at Caldwell University, 120 Bloomfield Avenue, Caldwell, NJ, 07006
2. USA, NJ - March 17, 2019 at Westminster Conservatory at Rider University, 101 Walnut Lane, Princeton NJ 08540
3. USA, MA - March 17, 2019 at Sharon Music Academy, 112 North Main Street, Sharon, MA 02067
4. USA, NY - March 24, 2019 at Midtown Manhattan 244 West 54th Street, 10th floor, New York, NY 10019
5. USA, PA - March 24, 2019 at Jacobs Music, 4030 Skyron Drive, Doylestown PA 18902
6. USA, CT - March 24, 2019 at Hartt School 200 Bloomfield Ave, West Hartford, CT 06117
7. USA, MN - March 31th, at 100 Ferguson Hall 2106 S 4th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55455
8. Canada, QC - March 31th, 2019 (10am - 3pm) at McGill University, room C-615 555 Sherbrooke St W, Montreal, QC H3A 1E3
9. Canada, BC - March 30-31, 2019 at Tom Lee Music Academy, 926 Granville Street, Vancouver, BC, V6Z 1L3, Canada
10. Canada, ON - March 29, 2019 at Steinway Piano Gallery Ottawa 1481A Innes rd, Ottawa, ON
11. Online Video Submission - March 31st, 2019
12. Canada, ON - April 6th, 2019 at Euromusic Centre, 2651 John Street, Unit 8, Markham, Ontario, Canada L3R 2W5.
Deadline for auditions submission: March 1st, 2019
Attention: the late fee is waived. Applications will be accepted until up to three days before the audition date (depending on location).
Online Videos submissions will be judged on March 31st.
Al the video links or DVDs must be received by March 27th.
Participants may submit the application form and paste a video link into their existing applications by March 27th.
The results will be uploaded to the participant profiles by April 5th.
Second round registration will be open on April 6th, 2019.
Video recordings should be mailed along with audition fee to the following address:
Little Mozarts Music Competition 2019, 9 Morth Main Street, Suite #4, Marlboro, NJ 07746, USA.
Dates to remember
- If you have signed up for live auditions but cannot come and are planning to send a video instead please inform us before the deadline of March 1st, 2019 so we can adjust the auditions schedule. Otherwise you will be charged a late fee of $50
- 1st and 2nd place winners recitals will be held in Carnegie Hall, New York (154 W. 57 Steet, New York, NY, 10019, USA).
- Additional 1st, 2nd, 3rd place and Honorable Mention winners recital will be held in Baruch Performing Arts Center (55 Lexington Ave, New York, NY 10010) and Rockport Music-Shalin Liu Performance Center (37 Main St, Rockport, MA 01966)
- Deadline for recital fee submission for participation in Winners' recital in Carnegie Hall: April, 15th 2019.
- Late Fee of $75 USD/per student will be charged after the deadline April, 15th 2019.
- Availability on first come first serve basis, spaces are limited.
All fees are non refundable.
The original score will be given by the judge. No make ups will be allowed, and the ruling passed by the judge will be final.
All contestants must wear proper attire. It is the responsibility of the proctor to inform their students that no jeans, short skirts, sneakers, or boots will be allowed.
If you have any questions about audition in your local location, please contact Crescendo Competitions local representatives from Global location pages.