Home / Little Mozarts / Application
Applications must be submitted online:
Please register or log in at https://crescendoregistration.org/
If you are having trouble with the online applications process please email or mail us the PDF form and we will add your information to the online registration system.
Mail - Please check the mailing address for a Crescendo Competitions local representative who hosts the auditions where you participate, it can be found in our Global Contacts Page.
Please write the information clearly. No certified mail will be accepted.
Students who cannot attend live auditions, may provide a link to a video of the their performance on YouTube or another video sharing service.
Video submissions must be in one continuous shot, without edits. Video link must be provided until up to 3 days prior the audition date.
If you have signed up for live auditions but cannot come and are planning to send a video instead please inform us before the deadline of March 1st, so we can adjust the auditions schedule. Otherwise you will be charged a late fee of $50.
Deadline for live auditions and video recording submission: March 1st, 2019
Late applications are accepted until up to three days before the audition date (depending on location) with Late Fee of $50 USD/per student.
A non-refundable Application Fee will be assessed:
Solo Performance: $85
Enseble of 4 or more members: $50 per member
We accept credt/debit card payments via PayPal - you do not need to have a PayPal account.
Checks and money orders should be made payable to Crescendo Competitions, Inc., and are to be submitted to local Crescendo Competitions representatives in various locations.
Instructions for the registration system:
- Go to https://crescendoregistration.org
- Choose how would you like to register: as a teacher, a parent or as an independent student. Teachers and parents may add as many students as they want and register them for the competitions. Teacher may authorize students to manage their own profile by pressing the “set as independent” button.
- Complete your registration form and press “Add a new student”. Then enter students' information and press "Proceed to audition registration". Press "Submit Application and Pay Online" for online payment or enter a check or money order number and press "Submit application".
You also may apply from your personal account:
- Sign In at your profile at https://crescendoregistration.org/login
- Click “Add student” and fill out the fields with student information. Optional - if your student studies another instrument with a different teacher you may add that teacher as well.
- Apply for auditions by pressing “Register for Competition” or going to the “Auditions” on the main menu bar.
- Select an audition location and fill out the audition registration form.
- Participants may apply to auditions more than once (performing on another instrument/voice, or being part of ensemble). Each composition is considered an application entry and will be judged and billed separately.
- Press "Submit Application and pay online" or enter a check / money order number and press "Submit Application"
- Your auditions information will be available in “Active applications” on the main menu bar at the top of the page.
- The time of the audition will be assigned to your audition application in your profile at least 1 week prior the audition.
- Audition results will be uploaded to your profile within 7-10 days after the auditions.
- Link to register for second round will be available in your active applications for eligible entries.