Home / International Competition / Repertoire
- One selection of Baroque, Classical, Romantic or Modern work must be chosen and performed from memory. Arrangements, simplified editions, popular music and/or non-classical music from method books are not acceptable.
- One composition per application will be accepted.
- Participants may apply to auditions more than once (performing on another instrument/voice, or being part of ensemble).
- No changes in the submitted repertoire may be made once a contestant is admitted: the same composition must be performed at both rounds of the competition.
- No repeats are allowed at the audition performances.
- "Shortened" version won't be accepted.
- There is no time limit imposed at the auditions. Judge may interrupt the performance anytime.
- Compositions that exceed the allotted time of 6 min may be "shortened" for the Winners' recital to avoid the extra time fee.
Note: Dear colleagues, please avoid Beethoven’s “Fur Elise” and I movement of Beethoven’s Sonata No 14.