Home / International Competition / Recitals
Second round: Performance.
Elligible winners will be emailed a link to register for recitals. The link will be sent with the audition results no more than 2 weeks after the audition.
Winners Recitals for First, Second and Third place honors will be held at the Weill Recital Hall at Carnegie Hall, 154 West 57th Street, New York, NY on the following dates:
January 12, 2019 (11:30 AM, 3:30 PM, 7:30 PM);
January 13, 2019 (12:30 PM, 4:30 PM);
January 19, 2019 (11:30 AM, 3:30 PM, 7:30 PM);
January 20, 2019 (12:30 PM, 4:30 PM);
January 26, 2019 (11:30 AM, 3:30 PM, 7:30 PM);
January 27, 2019 (12:30 PM, 4:30 PM);
February 9, 2019 (11:30 AM, 3:30 PM, 7:30 PM);
February 10, 2019 (12:30 PM, 4:30 PM);
February 17, 2019 (12:30 PM, 4:30 PM).
A recital fee of 220 USD will be assessed for a Solo performance;
A recital fee of 280 USD will be assessed for a Duet;
A recital fee of 340 USD will be assessed for a Trio;
A recital fee of 110 USD per participant will be assessed for an ensemble of four and more musicians.
A recital fee includes a ticket for the participant and the competition diploma.
The photo package fee is $100. It will include 5-10 professional high definition images of the performer on the stage, delivered via a download link.
If you choose Offline Payment your time slot and tickets will be reserved for up to 5 business days. If your check is not received by then your reservation will be canceled.
To pay the recital fee you may send a PayPal payment to firstname.lastname@example.org (please specify the student's name and the recital date and time in the comments) or mail a check to the main office of the competition:
Crescendo Competitions, Inc
9 North Main Street, Suite 4,
Marlboro, New Jersey 07746
Every participant may order up to 4 tickets at a discount price of $10 each.
Additional guest tickets are $50 each.
Reserved tickets will be available at the Carnegie Hall Box Office in named envelopes 1-2 hours prior the recital.
Additional guest tickets may be purchased at the box office on the day of the recital, subject to availability.
Each ticket guarantees a seat in the audience, but the seats are not assigned: first come first serve.
An additional Winner's Recital will be held at Rockport Music Recital Hall, 37 Main St., Rockport, MA 01966 on April 15, 2019.
A recital fee of $125 USD will be assessed for Solo performance.
A recital fee of $150 USD will be assessed for Duet.
A recital fee of $210 USD will be assessed for Trio.
A recital fee of $60 USD per student will be assessed for ensemble of four and more musicians.
The photo and video package fee is $100. It will include 5-10 professional high defenition images of the performer on the stage and a video of the performance, delivered via a download link.
Free admission. No tickets required.
Please be advised:.
- The deadline for recital registration is December 25th, 2018.
- Late Fee of $75 USD/per student will be charged after the deadline.
- Registration for the Winners' recital will be closed 10 days prior the recital. No payments will be accepted after that date.
- Recital fee is not refundable.
- At the Winners' recital the participant performs ONE piece. Ex. one movement of Sonata/Sonatina; one selection from Partita, Suite, or any ordered set of pieces.
- Duration of music selection should not exceed 6 minutes. If duration of music selection exceeds allotted time, performer will be charged an extra $100 for each additional minute .
- Performers must be present until the conclusion of the recital in order to participate in the award presentation. No Certificates or Prizes will be sent via mail.
- Students who do not participate in the Second Round are considered withdrawn from the competition and do not receive a Winners Certificate.
- Please note that the use of cameras, camcorders or any audio/visual recording devices is strictly forbidden at the recitals.
- Crescendo Competitions, Inc. may distribute informational or promotional material, both electronic and printed, to the parents of current and/or prospective students. These materials include, but are not limited to, newsletters, promotional brochures, development publications, regional, national, or international advertisements, and the company’s World Wide Web site. Please contact the main office of the competition to opt out: email@example.com
- Spaces are limited. Performers are registered on first come first serve basis.