Home / International Competition / Recitals
Second round: Performance.
Elligible winners will have a link to register for the recitals in the active applications. A reminder with all the details will be sent to registered participants 10 days prior to the recitals.
Winners Recitals for First and Second will be held at the Weill Recital Hall at Carnegie Hall, 154 West 57th Street, New York, NY on the following dates:
January 11, 2020 (12:30 PM, 4:30 PM);
January 12, 2020 (1 PM);
January 18, 2020 (11:30 AM, 3:30 PM, 7:30 PM);
January 19, 2020 (12:30 PM, 4:30 PM);
January 25, 2020 (11:30 AM, 3:30 PM, 7:30 PM);
January 26, 2020 (12:30 PM, 4:30 PM);
February 1, 2020 (11:30 AM, 3:30 PM, 7:30 PM);
February 8, 2020 (11:30 AM, 3:30 PM, 7:30 PM);
February 15, 2020 (11:30 AM, 3:30 PM, 7:30 PM)
Vancourver participants traveling as a group should register for January 26, 2020 recitals.
Ontario participants traveling as a group should register for February 8, 2020 recitals.
Конкурсанты из России должны регистрироваться на концерты 1 февраля 2020 года.
A recital fee of 220 USD will be assessed for a Solo performance;
A recital fee of 280 USD will be assessed for a Duet;
A recital fee of 340 USD will be assessed for a Trio;
A recital fee of 110 USD per participant will be assessed for an ensemble of four and more musicians.
A recital fee includes a ticket for the participant and the competition diploma.
The photo package fee is $100. It will include 5-10 professional high definition digital images of the performer on the stage, delivered via a download link 2-4 weeks after the recital date.
If you choose Offline Payment your time slot and tickets will be reserved for up to 5 business days. If your check is not received by then your reservation will be canceled.
To pay the recital fee, order more tickets or add photo package you may send a PayPal payment to firstname.lastname@example.org (please specify the student's name and the recital date and time in the comments and send us the transaction ID number) or mail a check to the main office of the competition:
Crescendo Competitions, Inc
9 North Main Street, Suite 4,
Marlboro, New Jersey 07746
Every participant may order up to 4 tickets at a discount price of $10 each.
Additional guest tickets are $50 each.
Reserved tickets will be available at the Carnegie Hall Box Office in named envelopes 1-2 hours prior the recital.
No tickets can be reserved less than 5 days prior to the recital.
Additional guest tickets may be purchased at the Carnegie Hall box office, subject to availability.
A teacher is eligible for a complimentary ticket to any recital with their students in it, subject to availability. To receive one please to to the Carnegie Hall box office on the day of the recital.
Accompanists do not need a ticket.
Each ticket guarantees a seat in the audience, but the seats are not assigned: first come first serve.
Please be advised:.
- Late Fee of $75 USD/per student will be charged starting 2 weeks prior to the recital date.
- Registration for the Winners' recital will be closed 10 days prior the recital. No payments will be accepted after that date.
- All fees are non-refundable.
- For the Second Round - Winners Recitals - all compositions requiring an accompaniment must be performed with accompaniment.
- If you need an accompanist we can give recommendations, you can make arrangements with them directly.
- At the Winners' recital the participant performs ONE piece. Ex. one movement of Sonata/Sonatina; one selection from Partita, Suite, or any ordered set of pieces.
- Duration of music selection should not exceed 6 minutes. If duration of music selection exceeds allotted time, performer will be charged an extra $100 for each additional minute .
- Performers must be present until the conclusion of the recital in order to participate in the award presentation. No Certificates or Prizes will be sent via mail.
- Students who do not participate in the Second Round are considered withdrawn from the competition and do not receive a Winners Certificate.
- Please note that the use of cameras, camcorders or any audio/visual recording devices is strictly forbidden at the recitals.
- Crescendo Competitions, Inc. may distribute informational or promotional material, both electronic and printed, to the parents of current and/or prospective students. These materials include, but are not limited to, newsletters, promotional brochures, development publications, regional, national, or international advertisements, and the company’s World Wide Web site. Please contact the main office of the competition to opt out: email@example.com
- Spaces are limited. Performers are registered on first come first serve basis.