Home / International Competition / Recitals
Second round. Performance.
We welcome our protege guest, talented young Chinese pianist Hao Liu.
Winners' recital for First and Second place honors will be held at the Weill Recital Hall at Carnegie Hall, 154 West 57th Street, New York, NY on the following dates:
January 14, 2018 (1:00 PM);
January 21, 2018 (11:30 AM, 3:30 PM and 8:00 PM);
January 27, 2018 (11:30 AM, 3:30 PM and 8:00 PM);
February 10, 2018 (11:30 AM, 3:30 PM and 8:00 PM);
February 11, 2018 (11:30 AM, 3:30 PM and 8:00 PM);
February 17, 2018 (8:00 PM);
A recital fee of 240 USD will be assessed for solo performance.*
A recital fee of 300 USD will be assessed for Duet.*
A recital fee of 360 USD will be assessed for Trio performance.*
A recital fee of 120 USD will be assessed for ensemble of four and more musicians.*
*The fees assessed for each concert will include four (4) complimentary tickets and certification.
Winners' recital for Third place honors will be held at the Rockport Music recital hall, 37 Main St., Rockport, MA 01966 on Monday, April 16, 2018 at 2 PM.
Applicants need to mail their Recital Fee to Crescendo Int. Competition office at 9 North Main Street, Suite #4, Marlboro, NJ 07746 USA before December 25, 2017.
Checks should be made to Crescendo Competitions. Student's name should be specified in Memo. Once recital fee is received student will be included in recital program and the date of performancesent will be e-mailed to you within 10 days after the deadline.
Please, note that Crescendo Int. Competition holds all right for tickets distribution. Tickets to Winners' recital can not be purchase from Carnegei Hall Box Office.
To purchase tickets guests need to mail $50 USD to the competition Main office (Crescendo Int. Competition, 9 North Main Street, Suite #4, Marlboro, NJ 07746 USA) at least one week prior to the concert.The Date / Time of recital should be specified in the MEMO of the check.
Guests may pick up reserved ticket at the entrance to the Weill Recital Hall (WRH) 30 min. prior to the curtain time.
Please be advised ...
- Deadline for recital fee submission for participation in Winners' recital in Carnegie Hall: December 20, 2017.
- Late Fee of $75 USD/per student will be charged after the deadline.
- Registration for the Winners' recital will closed on December 25, 2017. No payments will be accepted after this date.
- On the Winners' recital student performs ONE piece. Ex. one movement of Sonata/Sonatina; one selection from Partita, Suite, or any ordered set of pieces.
- Duration of music selection should not exceed 6 minutes. If duration of music selection exceeds allotted time, performer will be charged an extra $100 for each additional minute.
- Performers must be present until the conclusion of the recital in order to participate in the award presentation. No Certificates or Prizes will be sent via mail.
Please note that the use of cameras, camcorders or any audio/visual recording devices is strictly forbidden by Carnegie Hall administration. To request photo click on the link below "Photo Order Form".