Home / International Competition / Main
International Youth Competition
Welcome to International Music Competition page!
In the General Information page, please find the information about the competition and all the key dates for audition, recital and other events.
Please reach our to our local representatives for assistance if you need help with online registration or email the downloadable application form to email@example.com:
Crescendo International Music Competition is a youth music competition held annually since 2007.
We will be holding competitions in various establishments throughout the USA, Canada, Europe, and Asia from November 2019 to February 2020.
Crescendo International Music Competition is open to all instrumentalists (Piano, Strings and Winds), vocalists, duets and ensembles ages 5-22.
Participants will be grouped according to their age as of January 1, 2020:
- One selection of Baroque, Classical, Romantic or Modern work must be chosen and performed from memory. Arrangements, simplified editions, popular music and/or non-classical music from method books are not acceptable.
- One composition per application will be accepted.
- Participants may apply to auditions more than once (performing on another instrument/voice, or being part of ensemble).
- No changes in the submitted repertoire may be made once a contestant is admitted: the same composition must be performed at both rounds of the competition.
- No repeats are allowed at the audition performances.
- "Shortened" version won't be accepted.
First round. Audition.
Auditions will be held at the following audition centers:
1. Online Video Submission - December 15, 2019
2. USA, NY - December, 1, 2019 at "244 Rehearsal studios" at 244 West 54th Street, Manhattan, New York, NY;
Second round: Performance.
Eligible winners will have a link to register for the recitals in the active applications. The registration will be open at 9 am on December 20, 2019.
The deadline to register to the recital is January 10, 2020.
- STUDENTS' AWARD -
First Place Honor
Second Place Honor
Third Place Honor
PRIZES (monetary grants).
Cash reward fund of Crescendo International Competition includes
- Grand Prize $5,000
- First Prize $3,000
- Second Prize $1,000
- Third Prize $500
- Additionally, we have $30000 fund for smaller prizes that will be awarded to "Best Performance" within the performer's respective age group.
- Teachers Awards