Home / International Competition / Audition
First round. Audition.
Auditions will be held via video recording submissions, live video conferencing, and if venues permit - in person.
If you are submitting the video you do not need to go to auditions in person or via zoom.
Auditions will be held at the following audition centers:
1. Online Video Submission - December
10 15, 2020 - video submissions and live auditions via zoom;
2. USA, NY - December 5, 2020 - video submissions and live auditions via zoom;
3. USA, NJ - December 6, 2020 - video submissions and live auditions via zoom;
4. USA, NJ - December 12, 2020 - video submissions and live auditions via zoom;
5. USA, PA - December 6, 2020 at Philadelphia, PA - video submissions and live auditions via zoom;
6. USA, MA - November 22, 2020 at Sharon, MA - video submissions and live auditions via zoom;
7. USA, MI - November 22, 2020 at Livonia, MI;
8. USA, WA - November 15, 2020 at Issaquah, WA - video submissions only;
9. USA, CA - November 30, 2020 at Folsom, CA - video submissions only;
10. Canada, BC - December 1, 2020 at Vancouver, BC, Canada - video submissions only;
11. Canada, ON - December 1, 2020 at Markham, ON, Canada;
12. Canada, ON - December 13, 2020 at at Pearl Piano, 15 Sims Crescent, Unit 1, Richmond Hill;
13. Canada, ON - January 11-12, 2021 at Wizz Kidz, 862 Eglinton Ave East, Toronto, ON, Canada. Auditions will be held "in-person' and on-line;
14. Canada, ON - November 22, 2020 at Ottawa, Gloucester, ON, Canada;
15. Canada, QC - December 12, 2020 at Montreal, QC, Canada - video submissions only;
16. Italy, Padua - October 31, 2020 at The Concert Hall of the Conservatory of Music "Cesare Pollini";
17. Russia, Saint-Petersburg - November 15, 2020 at Cultural Centre of Elena Obrazcova, Saint-Petersburg, Nevsky prospect, 65, Russia.
All participants register online at https://crescendoregistration.org/login
The applications deadline for Online Videos submissions is extended till December 14th, 2020.
All the video links or DVDs must be received by December 14, 2020.
To submit a video for auditions please upload it to YouTube or another video streaming service, make the video unlisted and insert the link in the field on the registration form. Videos must be in one continuous shot, without edits.
The results will be uploaded to the participant profiles online. istic maturity.
Participants may apply for auditions multiple times. One composition is considered one entry and maybe registered for the auditions only once.
Solo Performance: $85
Ensemble of 4 or more members: $200.
Duets, Trios and Ensembles should submit one application. Please chose one student as a primary applicant and enter all other participants names in the special field on the application form.
- Please note that the live audition format does not permit the presence of parents, or teachers.
- Your applications status will be available in your profile under Active applications.
There is no strict time limit imposed at the auditions, but the judge may interrupt the performance. No cuts allowed at the audition performances.
For the second round (recital performance) you may shorten the composition to avoid the extra time fee.
There is no requirement to have an accompanist at the auditions although it is preferred.
For the Second Round - Winners Recitals - all compositions requiring an accompaniment must be performed with accompaniment.
If you need an accompanist we can give recommendations, please send a request to email@example.com
Participants have to memorize their part, accompanists may use music sheets.
Small ensembles may use music sheets. Duets must perform from memory.
All contestants must wear proper attire.
Audition results will be uploaded to your profile within 7-10 days after the auditions. To download the evaluation form click on the assigned place.
Link to register for the second round will be available in your active applications for eligible entries.
- Audition fee is not refundable.
- If you have any questions about the auditions at your location, please contact Crescendo Competitions local representatives: https://www.crescendocompetition.org/global.
- Crescendo Competitions, Inc. may distribute informational or promotional material, both electronic and printed, to the parents of current and/or prospective students. These materials include, but are not limited to, newsletters, promotional brochures, development publications, regional, national, or international advertisements, and the company’s World Wide Web site. Please contact the main office of the competition to opt out: firstname.lastname@example.org