Home / International Competition / Audition
First round. Audition.
Auditions will be held at the following audition centers:
1. Online Video Submission - December , 2020
2. USA, NY - December, 2020 at "244 Rehearsal studios" at 244 West 54th Street, Manhattan, New York, NY;
3. USA, NJ - December, 2020 at Caldwell University (Music department at Visceglia Hall rooms 202 and 219), 120 Bloomfield Avenue, Caldwell, NJ;
4. USA, NJ - December, 2020 at Westminster Conservatory at Rider University, 101 Walnut Lane, Princeton NJ;
5. USA, PA - November, 2020 at Jacobs Music, 4030 Skyron Drive, Doylestown, PA;
6. USA, PA - December, 2020 at Jacobs Music, 1718 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA;
7. USA, MA - November, 2020 at Sharon Music Academy, 112 North Main Street, Sharon, MA;
8. USA, MI - November, 2020 at Music department of Madonna University, 36600 Schoolcraft Rd, Livonia, MI;
9. USA, WA - November, 2020 at Chopin Academy of Music, 58 Front Street N, Suite 200, Issaquah, WA;
10. USA, CA - November, 2020 at Pacific Institute of Music, 540 Plaza Dr Suite 130, Folsom, CA;
11. USA, RI - November, 2020 at NC Nazarian Center for the Performing Arts, rooms 257, 258 600 Mount Pleasant Avenue Providence, RI 02908
12. Canada, BC - November, 2020 at Tom Lee Music , Downtown Music Experience Centre, Vancouver, BC, Canada;
13. Canada, ON - November, 2020 at Steinway Music Hall, 2651 John Street, Unit 8, Markham, ON, Canada;
14. Canada, ON - November, 2020 at Scarborough;
15. Canada, ON - December, 2020 at Music Hall at Lawrence Park Community Church, 2180 Bayview Ave, Toronto, ON, Canada;
16. Canada, ON - November, 2020 at Steinway Piano Gallery Ottawa, 1481 Innes Rd, Gloucester, ON, Canada;
17. Canada, QC - December, 2020 Faculté de musique de l’Université de Montréal, salle Jean-Papineau-Couture (B-421), 200, avenue Vincent-d'Indy Montréal Québec Greater Montreal Area H2V 2T2 Canada;
18. Seoul, Korea - November, 2020 at ABRSM Korea Centre716 Eonjuro Gangnam-gu Seoul Korea 06058
ABRSM 한국센터 (06058) 서울시 강남구 언주로 716
19. Italy, Padua - November, 2020 at Padua Conservatory, Via Eremitani 18, 35121 Padova PD, Italy;
20. Russia, Moscow - November, 2020 at Music School named Kalinin, Moscow, Capotnya area, 2kvartal, 3
21. Russia, Saint-Petersburg - November, 2020 at Cultural Centre of Elena Obrazcova, Saint-Petersburg, Nevsky prospect, 65.
All participants register online at https://crescendoregistration.org/login
Online Videos submissions will be judged on December 10, 2020.
Al the video links or DVDs must be received by December 1, 2020.
The results will be uploaded to the participant profiles by December 20, 2020.
Students who cannot attend live auditions, should register to Online video submissions and provide a link to a video of the their performance on YouTube or another video sharing service.
Videos must be in one continuous shot, without edits.
If you have signed up for live auditions but cannot come and are planning to send a video instead please inform us no later than 2 weeks prior to the audition date, so we can adjust the auditions schedule. Otherwise you will be charged a late fee of $50.Artistic maturity.
Participants may apply for auditions as many times as they like. One composition is considered one entry.
Solo Performance: $85
Ensemble of 4 or more members: $50 per member.
Duets, Trios and Ensembles should submit one application. Please chose one student as a primary applicant and enter all other participants names in the special field on the application form.
Deadline for auditions applications is 7 days prior to the audition date. Late applications will be accepted with late fee of $50 USD per participant.
- Please not that audition format doesn't permit presence of parents, or teachers.
- Your applications status will be available in your profile under Active applications,
- We will send you an email reminder to check your applications for assigned times a weep prior scheduled audition dates.
- No cuts allowed at the audition performances.
There is no strict time limit imposed at the auditions, but the judge may interrupt the performance. For the second round (recital performance) you may shorten the composition to avoid the extra time fee.
There is no requirement to have an accompanist at the auditions although it is preferred.
For the Second Round - Winners Recitals - all compositions requiring an accompaniment must be performed with accompaniment.
If you need an accompanist we can give recommendations, pleaese send a request to email@example.com
Participants have to memorize their part, accompanists may use music sheets.
Small ensembles may use music sheets. Duets must perform from memory.
All contestants must wear proper attire.
Audition results will be uploaded to your profile within 7-10 days after the auditions. To download the evaluation form click on the assigned place.
Link to register for second round will be available in your active applications for eligible entries.
- Audition fee is not refundable.
- If you have any questions about the auditions at your location, please contact Crescendo Competitions local representatives: https://www.crescendocompetition.org/global.
- Crescendo Competitions, Inc. may distribute informational or promotional material, both electronic and printed, to the parents of current and/or prospective students. These materials include, but are not limited to, newsletters, promotional brochures, development publications, regional, national, or international advertisements, and the company’s World Wide Web site. Please contact the main office of the competition to opt out: firstname.lastname@example.org