Home / International Competition / Application
An original copy of the Application must be submitted via one of the following means:
Mail or Email downloadble application form: CIC_APPLICATION-2018-19.pdf
New applicant registration system: https://crescendoregistration.org/
Mailing addresses for application forms and payments can be found at our Contacts Page
Checks and money orders should be made payable to Crescendo Competitions, Inc., and are to be submitted along with the completed application(s).
A non-refundable Application Fee will be assessed:
Solo Performance: $85
Enseble of 4 or more members: $50 per member
Students who cannot attend live auditions, may provide a link to a video of the their performance on YouTube or another video sharing service.
Please email a link to a video of the student's performance to firstname.lastname@example.org
Video submissions must be in one continuous shot, without edits.
All video DVD or Flash Drive recording must be submitted to the main office of the competition:
Crescendo Music Competition 2018-19
9 North Main Street, Suite #4, Marlboro, NJ 07746, USA
Deadline for live auditions applications is November 1, 2018.
Deadline for video recording submission is December 10th, 2018.
Late applications will be accepted for 10 days after the deadline with late fee of $50 USD/per application.
Instructions for the new registration system:
- Go to https://crescendoregistration.org
- Choose how would you like to register: as a teacher, a parent or as an independent student. Teachers and parents may add as many students as they want and register them for the competitions. Teacher may authorize students to manage their own profile by pressing the “set as independent” button.
- Complete your registration form and press “Add a new student”. Then enter students' information and press "Proceed to audition registration". Press "Submit Application and Pay Online" for online payment or enter a check or money order number and press "Submit application".
You also may apply from your personal account:
- Sign In at your profile at https://crescendoregistration.org/login
- Click “Add student” and fill out the fields with student information. Optional - if your student studies another instrument with a different teacher you may add that teacher as well.
- Apply for auditions by pressing “Register for Competition” or going to the “Auditions” on the main menu bar.
- Select an audition location and fill out the audition registration form.
- Participants may apply to auditions more than once (performing on another instrument/voice, or being part of ensemble).
- Press "Submit Application and pay online" or enter a check / money order number and press "Submit Application"
- Your auditions information will be available in “Active applications” on the main menu bar at the top of the page.
- The time of the audition will be assigned to your audition application in your profile at least 1 week prior the audition.
- Audition results will be uploaded to your profile within 7-10 days after the auditions, will be notified via email.
- Link to register for second round will be available in your active applications for eligible entries.